ÀTG BASIC INFORMATION – QUALIFICATION AND CERTIFICATION OF PERSONNEL. INDEPENDENT CERTIFICATION.
- ÀÒG is an Authorized Qualifying Body – Authorized national body of Check Welding Society, approved National authority IAB, EWF and EOTC – according to the qualification of International Welding Inspectors.
- ÀÒG is an Authorized Training Body, ATB - APC (Association for Personnel Certification –accredited by Check Accreditation Institute, notified by EU as Recognized third party according to PED - Pressure Equipment Directive; according to personnel qualification ÍÐÊ, ÀÒG is approved as ATB of "SECTOR Cert" and "TUV Cert" companies (accredited and certified bodies of Germany) and by "Reaktortest" company.
- ÀÒG is the Authorized Body of Training - ATB associations APC and companies " Reaktortest " (the accredited certified body of Slovakia) on qualification of inspectors of corrosion.
- ÀÒG is the Authorized Body of Training - ATB associations APC on qualification of auditors of processes and systems.
CERTIFICATION OF THE EMPLOYER
- ÀÒG is the Approved/Recognized External Agency National committee NRK of Aircraft on qualification of personnel NRK according to standards EN 4179 and NAS 410.
- ÀÒG is External Agency according to SNT-TC-1A (applications ASME and API), ÀÒG renders services to the industrial, inspection and supervising companies.
- ÀÒG is External Agency (Level III) according to standards EN 10256 and ISO 11484 for NRK personnel on manufacture of pipes.
ATG QUALIFICATION AND CERTIFICATION FIELD OF ACTIVITY, BASIC REGULATIONS
- Full services Level III, including preparation Written Practice.
- Qualifying rates and examinations according to requirements of system or the employer.
- Rates, examinations can be spent in educational centers ÀÒG or in establishment of the employer.
- Courses/qualifications are conducted in English or Russian.
ATG FIELD OF ACTIVITY ON CERTIFICATION OF THE PERSONNEL, QUALIFICATION ACCORDING TO STANDARDS
- NDT operators according to standards EN 473, EN 4179, NAS 410, SNT-TC-1A, EN 10256, ISO 11484 on all methods, namely: radiography (RT), ultrasonic tests (UT), capillary flaw detection (PT), magneto-powder tests (MT), the visual control (VT), tests by vortical currents and electromagnetic tests (ET), the control of tightness (LT) on Level 1-3.
- International inspectors of welding according to standards EN 719 and IAB--041-2001/ewf-450.
- Inspectors of welding according to standards CR 13576, EN 719 and to requirements of the employer/customer.
- Inspectors of corrosion and painting.
- Auditors of systems and processes.